This goes out to all the artists that tried to get into DOKOMI in Düsseldorf / Germany and got rejected this year. The Dokomi organizers heard you and came up with a special plan to accomodate further artists in the dealer's hall (the hall right next to the artist alley hall). They asked me as the admin of the German Artist Alley Alliance, to be a middleman of some sorts to organize interested artists into groups for processing your dealer's applications. So here's some info first:
• The exhibitor spaces are 6m²
• Each 6m² space costs 642,60€ (VAT included)
• The Dokomi organizers bend over backwards and will exempt all artist's dealer-application from the “Basic rate” of 232,05€ which usually would be added to the 642,60€ if you don't book electricity.
This “Basic rate” will be reduced from your invoice after applying for the exhibitor space.
If you're shown different rates than in the picture it's because you're shown prices without VAT. You can change this in your user settings. (See: https://www.dropbox.com/s/h4zvc2g7vsb3uvw/Settings.png?dl=0&fbclid=IwAR1I7y3L-v_q5wnTi3LL6IVs-SHGUotsVvBloOj0EZJVj-bWVcq0hplBpyU)
• Included in all 6m² exhibitor spaces are 4 exhibitor badges.
• This offer includes the naked space in the hall ONLY. You'll have to get / bring tables, chairs, walls etc. yourselves!
• The organizers plan to group all artists who book an exhibitor space into one area so you won't be lost between other dealers.
•• For easier organizing I made a Google-Doc where you can put down your names into groups you want to have a booth with.
Of course single artists can also just book a space for themselves only. Just remember the costs of 642,60€. That's a lot.
- Dokomi offers those grid / plug shelves (like those: https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71PyesgXrtL._SL1500_.jpg) for your booth under book a booth -> additional services